By purchasing and using this products (such as sample codes, etc), you agreed to the following terms:
- All the materials (products and others) are provided to you “AS IS” and Al Barakah online (hereby termed as “We/we/Us/us”) make no express or implied warranties whatsoever with respect to their functionalities, operability, or use, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement.
- We hereby express our disclaim on any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits, losses resulting from business interruption or loss of data, regardless of the form of action or legal theory under which the liability may be asserted, even if advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
- Al Barakah online ensures that all of our products are checked prior to delivery to customers.
- If you encounter any problems with your order, please notify Albarakah online via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 14 days from the date of shipment. Please attach photo(s) as necessary and the details about the problems.
- Al Barakah online will then send you the case number and you agree to pay the return shipping charge.
- Upon Al Barakah online verifications, we will reimburse the return shipping charge back to you.
- Please take note that in the most unlikely event where our products are misused, neglected, accident, modified, altered or alike. The warranty are void.
- No return of goods for money back except in the event described above or alike.
- Please ask for clarification should there be any doubts prior to make your purchase.
- First of all, your privacy is the top most important subject to us at Al Barakah online. Yet, we also realized that no matter how much effort, concern and protection we made, non can guarantee 100 percent bullet proof that any of your information will not leak away and in this case from our data collection. Hence, if your profile and information cannot tolerate with such incident, please let us be aware of your situation or else, DO NOT USE OUR SITE.
- Continuing using our website meaning that you have agreed to all of the following privacy practices by us and I hope you spend your time reading them.
- We collect your data during you registering yourself as our new customer.
- If you are children at the age of 13 and below, please get written consent from your parents/guardians prior to using our website and services. We hereby assumed that you comply to this age issue, and should we learn otherwise, we reserved our rights to stop serving you as well as deleting your information from the database.
- We use your details for posting goods that you have made your purchase from us.
- We use your details to confirm your payment made, be it with our bank or the payment service provider that we have engaged with related to this subject.
- We may use your personal information for our internal purposes like data analysis, auditing as well as in efforts to improve our website, products, services, etc.
- We may use your personal information to contact you with regards to promotion, business opportunity and cooperation, rewards (if any contest), important changes to any of our policies, products, technical’s, etc that from our opinion is of your interest.
- Our website may use “cookies” and other related web technology like web beacons, etc. We may gather information automatically as you are browsing our website. Yet, we assure you that (if we are doing so) we solely doing it for good purposes in serving you and improving all what we did.
- At any time you may contact us with respect to your request to correct (if any mistakes) or deletion of your personal information for good purposes.
- We reserved our rights to change any of our policies as the needs arise and to better serving the world.